Association for New Canadians NL
Associations & OrganizationsEducationEmployee Assistance ProgramsEmployment AgenciesTranslators & Interpreters
The Association for New Canadians (ANC) is a non-profit, community-based organization delivering settlement and integration services to immigrants and refugees in Newfoundland and Labrador. For more than 40 years, the Association has delivered programs and services that support all aspects of immigrant integration, ranging from settlement information and orientation to language learning, skills development and employment.
- Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP)
- Settlement, Orientation, and Integration Services
- Child and Youth Programs (CAYP)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Training Program (Language Instruction for Immigrants to Canada)
- AXIS (Acquiring Experience; Integrating Skills) Career and Employment Services