Meet the Buyers - Reverse Trade Show
On Thursday, June 1, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., the Public Procurement Agency, in partnership with the Department of Industry, Energy and Technology and the St. John's Board of Trade, will host a 'Meet the Buyers' Reverse Trade Show at the Sandman Hotel, Kenmount Road, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador.
The public sector purchases a wide range of goods and services, from light bulbs to backhoes and everything in between. The types of goods and services purchased by the public sector is extensive, and a strong supplier community is vital to the well-being of the province and ensures that the government has access to the goods and services it needs to operate efficiently and effectively.
A Reverse Trade Show provides the perfect opportunity for potential and existing suppliers, manufacturers, consultants, and contractors to connect with public sector buyers at this one-stop event. Find out how your products and services could potentially meet the needs of public bodies, including the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, the Government of Canada, municipalities, academia institutions, school boards and health facilities.
- Public Procurement Agency, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Industry, Energy and Technology, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Transportation & Infrastructure, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Office of the Chief Information Officer, Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- College of the North Atlantic
- City of St. John's
- City of Mount Pearl
- Town of Torbay
- Town of Paradise
- Newfoundland & Labrador Housing Corporation
- Newfoundland & Labrador Hydro
- Newfoundland & Labrador English School District
- Public Services & Procurement Canada
- Procurement Assistance Canada
- Department of National Defense, Maritime Forces Atlantic
- Provincial Health Authority, Supply Chain
- Defence Construction Canada
Attendees will also learn about the public sector procurement process, including how to access bidding opportunities.
This event is open to individuals or industry associations who would like to learn more about public sector procurement.
Online registration for this event closes 12pm on Wednesday, May 31st. Registration inquiries after this point can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 1, 2023
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM NDT
Thursday, June 1st
9:00am to 12:00pm
227 Kenmount Road
FREE for members and non-members
Chris Kane, Member Relations Coordinator