Planeet Consulting is the first zero-waste consulting firm in NL. We'll work with your organization to develop tailored zero waste solutions that will help you reduce waste from the source, uncover the value of your discards, move towards the circular economy, and be a steward of the environment and our children’s future.
Step 1: an informal conversation to discuss your specific concerns.
Step 2: a visit to the facility to assess waste management practices.
Step 3: a zero-waste audit, which includes meetings before and after the audit and a report with results and recommendations catered to your business goals and customers' needs.
Step 4: the zero-waste certification, which is a guided process that takes a minimum of 3 months to up one year or longer depending on your business.
Through the zero-waste audit and certification, you will:
* Uncover the value of your business’ waste — “someone's trash is someone's treasure”
* Identify the sources of waste to prevent them from happening in the first place
* Reduce the costs associated with waste generated throughout your operations
* Meet evolving expectations of customers, communities, and regulators
* Close loops and move towards circularity
* Protect the environment and our communities
From day one we will:
* Strive to understand and meet your business needs
* Keep communication open and transparent
* Build a long-lasting relationship
* Support you every step of the way on your zero-waste journey
* Work professionally and strive for excellence