Fish Payroll Clerk
Quin-Sea Fisheries Ltd.
Quin-Sea Fisheries Limited, a leading processor in the Newfoundland seafood industry, has a seasonal opening on its Finance Team for a Fish Payroll Clerk at its head office located in St. John's, NL. Contract duration is April - August
As a seasonal Fish Payroll Clerk, you will work closely with the Senior Payroll Administrator and the Finance team. You will be responsible for the timely processing of payroll and all payroll related remittances.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for:
• Completing fisherman’s payroll, including all payroll related remittances
• Ensuring payroll records and procedures are in place and adhered to
• Responding to various fishers’ inquiries by phone and email
• Preparing Records of Employment and Yearly T4's, as required
• Master file maintenance for all fish payroll files
• Preparing documentation for management, as required
• Additional assignments as directed
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a payroll administration and or related field. Specific interest will be given to applicants with fish payroll experience and experience in the fishing industry. Applicants must have a strong technical background and experience with SAP will be considered an asset. If you have sound communication and leadership skills, are goal-oriented with a strong work ethic, then we want to hear from you.
If you wish to be a part of an organization and corporate culture that encourages success, please submit your detailed resume to HRquinsea@royalgreenland.com, referencing Fish Payroll Clerk - St. John's.
We thank you all for your interest but only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Quin-Sea Fisheries Limited is an equal opportunity employer.